Delight & Be's 2019 Gift Guide
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And with time ticking down on holiday preparations, we decided to put together a little gift guide featuring some of our favorite products and gifts for this holiday season. So whether you are shopping for a young woman in your life or looking to add a few items to your own Christmas list, we’ve got you covered.
FOR EVERY GIRL:
All bias aside, these essentials from the Delight & Be shop are the perfect additions to your Christmas list. From quality tees (which are on sale for $15 right now!) to the latest copies of the Delight & Be magazine. These are the perfect way to encourage & inspire this Christmas.
SHOP HERE: Delight & Be Shop
FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER & CREATIVE:
01. This stunning gold marbled mug from our friends at The Art Bar Co. is perfect for the creative & entrepreneur! It’s the perfect reminder to keep on creating and to keep hustling.
SHOP HERE: Make The World Prettier Mug
02. Felix Gray blue light filtering glasses are essential to protect your eyes after spending hours editing, culling, and running your business behind a screen.
SHOP HERE: Felix Gray
03. The Creative’s Planner was created by our friend Julie Paisley just for the creative entrepreneur. It is undated, so you can start whenever you'd like and fill in your own dates, she’s got you covered on workflow and goal sheets, daily to-do lists, and you can even track your daily water!
SHOP HERE: The Creative’s Planner
04. theblueprint™ is built of 35 lessons that walk you through every step of building your creative based business with a focus on making things achievable, manageable, and time-wise. Our friend Abbey Kyhl is sharing all about how she runs her two six-figure businesses and only works 24 hours a week. Whether you're a wedding or portrait photographer, a fashion blogger, store front owner, wedding industry professionals or whatever your hustle might be- the heart of this course is doing more in less time and truly living a life of time well spent.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
There are tons of more details on each lesson you'll receive, the downloads and templates you'll receive, online accountability groups and support from the team and SO much more. Use this link to save $300 on the full course!
SHOP HERE: theblueprint™
FOR SOME STOCKING STUFFERS:
01. The Yes Necklace from our friend Holly Starr is so close to our heart. Trusting God is not a natural thing. It takes effort. It takes intention. It's a choice. Often that choice boils down to one question: Will I trust Him, or not? Yes? or No? Thus, The YES Necklace: a symbol of faith.
Not only is this necklace a tangible reminder for you to wear every day, but it builds on James 1:27, where we are encouraged to care for orphans and widows in their distress. After Holly gave a necklace to her own grandma who struggled through widowhood, she began to see that even the simplest things restore hope to broken hearts. And so, you can now buy one for yourself as a reminder to trust Him and get one free to share hope with a widow in your life.
SHOP HERE: The Yes Necklace
02. Write the Word Journals are some of our favorite products from our friends at the Cultivate What Matters shop. With multiple themes and color choices and on each page, specially-selected key verses to write out along with space to journal your thoughts and prayers. These journals are all about grace and digging into God's life-giving truth.
SHOP HERE: Cultivate What Matters Journals
03. Our sweet Delight girl Hannah creates custom watercolor portraits that are so adorable and timeless. Whether it’s a portrait of you and your family, your boyfriend, or your bffs- her little portraits are a present you’ll want to display all year long!
SHOP HERE: Hannah Creates
04. Another Delight girl named Hannah (and our darling magazine editor!) is beyond talented and her custom jewelry is just too CUTE. From leather wrap bracelets, to custom stamped necklaces, she’s got you covered.
SHOP HERE: Love, Hannah Jean
05. One of our absolute favorite book releases this year is Mercy Like Morning by Jane Johnson. “We all know we’re supposed to be spending time with God through daily prayer and studying His Word. But we don’t always know how to make that happen—or how to be truly refreshed and changed by the experience. Born in a season of waiting, this comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to…
study Scripture intentionally instead of picking a verse at random
turn a trickle of insight into a rushing stream of understanding
dig wells of knowledge to store up and draw from in all seasons
Jane encourages & challenges you to dig in and exploring God’s Word in a fresh way. Because His mercies are new. Every single morning.
SHOP HERE: Mercy Like Morning
06. Pretty sure we fell in love with these little state embroidery hoops from Delight girl Katie. Talk about the perfect way to keep home close in your college dorm!
SHOP HERE: Embroidery Hoop States
07. It’s no secret that Rifle Paper Co. has our hearts and you can literally never go wrong with their products. Our favorites are their notebook sets!
SHOP HERE: Rifle Paper Co. Journals & Notebooks
08. Every girl needs a good candle and our favs always come from Eleventh Candle Co. Not only is each candle delicious and incredible, their heart is too. Eleventh Candle Co. is based in Columbus, Ohio with a mission to redeem, restore, empower and equip those vulnerable to human trafficking, abuse, exploitation and addiction. A once trafficked woman in Columbus, Ohio is employed while a village in Ethiopia is supported and orphaned children there are welcomed into homes because of each candle purchased. Talk about an impact!
SHOP HERE: Eleventh Candle Co.
Um, can somebody say HELLO to easy Christmas shopping!
We know we are obsessed. Now, go check off some gifts you needed to find! ;)